Sunday, February 21, 2016

Good Morning Sihing, Goodnight Sifu.

Good Morning Sihing, Goodnight Sifu. This simplifies the day yesterday...

One day he is 3 years old. Lil-Leopards. Too scared to go on the mats. Then learning kicks and punches. Tiny Tiger. Building confidence. Learning forms. Competing in Tiger Challenge (again and again). Learning empathy. Black Dragons. Team Work. Receiving the Leadership Award. Learning New Techniques. Kids Tiger Challenge Award. Sihing Level. I Ho Chuan. Adults Tiger Challenge Award. Grading. And then he is a Black Belt.

Last night was full with emotions. In between the Dragon demo, the Advanced Black Dragons demo, the I Ho Chuan demo - I still found time to be there for him, to share the experience with him and to make sure he knows how much I love him and how much I will be willing to do for him.

Our journey is now going to be shared even more and I'm so happy about that.

Kobe - I'm sooooo PROUD of you!

1 comment:

  1. As I said last night, your priorities are well placed and your efforts are sustainable. You have a lot to be proud of - not only of Kobe but of yourself. Your support and guidance over the years has been obvious to anyone who has watched Kobe grow up.

    ReplyDelete