Monday, May 2, 2016

One step at a time

It has been challenging in the past couple months to keep progressing. Work is very challenging lately and between work, home, teaching the Advanced BD class and the early morning classes - I felt like harder and harder to progress in the direction I was heading.

And then my back started hurting. I had back issues for at least 10 years and I since I joined Kung Fu my back was never more than OK but few weeks ago it was really bad. It was hurting all the time and limiting what I could do.

Seems like a step back in my training or at least a stand still as I was not practicing my forms or other application for few days. I did however started with some core strengthening exercises recommended by my chiropractor. I hope this is my chance to improve my core strength and to eliminate (or minimize) my back issues.

Not the direction I was heading but it is a direction and as long as I continue to put one leg in-front of the other, I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment