Sunday, August 21, 2016

Home

I spend time at the kwoon. I enjoy being there and I feel it is my second home. So many hours spent at the kwoon with my family and friends. Why can I call it home? Because I make sure it is maintained as my (real) home is. Keep it functional, clean.

The kwoon maintenance week is always a great way to get connected with the kwoon and make it your home. The more you help out and take initiative the more it will benefit your training and your journey to black belt.

This year there are no major renovations but there is still the need to do our yearly deep cleaning. There is also going to be a potato bake on Thursday (September 1st from 6pm to 9pm). What a great way to get to know other people who train at SRKF and have some fun with a bone fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment