Monday, October 10, 2016

Being in the moment, learning from the past and planning for the future

Being in the moment - definitely something to work on. Get more awareness to what we are doing. Being mindful in every single step.

But does it mean forget the past and neglect the future? I don't think so.

Learning from successes and failures in the past is key for building a better self. Planning for the future and setting goals is also crucial for ones growth.

At the same time, we should be able to be mindful of what we are doing and with full awareness of what it is that we are doing.

Today especially I try to think of all the good things I am thankful for. Planning how I can do better in the following year. And being mindful of what I'm thankful for now.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment