Sunday, November 13, 2016

Finally

An important part of the I Ho Chuan is tracking your numbers. How many push-ups, how many acts of kindness, how many repetitions you have done. If you do not track your numbers, how can you tell if your are on track to reach your goal?

Being a techie, I've been looking for an app that will allow me to easily track my numbers. I've looked at a number of apps and most of them were too cluttered, too hard to use, too busy, not user friendly. 4 years ago I gave up on the apps and created my own spreadsheet that allowed me to know where I'm at.

After talking to Mr. Beeler who joined the Rooster (2017) team, he went to explore the apps world. After looking at more than 50, he found one that seems to be working well, user friendly, easy to set up. I've tried this app for few days now and I have to say it is working great. There is a cost but it is small (~4$). I love using it and it motivates me and keeping on track.

If you are interested - it is called Persistence. I can also show you how it works...

Thanks Mr. Beeler!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment