Sunday, December 11, 2016

Focus

I've been trying many things and so far, although there is improvement with how my back feels, it is not where I want it to be. In the last few days I've been suffering from back pain again. With that I also had shoulder pain since the Tiger Challenge (obstacle course?) and I've been reducing the amount of forms repetitions to avoid injuries.

I had been thinking lots recently about where I want to be as a martial artist in the future and how these limitations are affecting me. As in many things in life, I'm struggling with maintaining what I have and learning new stuff. Finding the time for all of this is hard. I'm coming to the realization that I need to focus on specific things. I tried this at work lately and I'm having some success with being able to stay focused and completing the most important tasks.

Now the hard part is going to be deciding what is the most important tasks/goals/directions I want to take...

1 comment:

  1. There is always so much to learn, it is hard to know where to apply your time. My advise is to relax and enjoy the ride. Pick a couple of things you want to master and stay the course.

    ReplyDelete