Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Habits and NDEs

I love habits. This is what helps me to stay on track. Going to Kung Fu classes. Going to the gym in the mornings. Blogging every Saturday. Wait a minute... today is not Saturday - what is going on?

Well this is what happens when an NDE is colliding (literally) with my habits. On my way to the gym this morning I was hit by a truck. I can't really say the a saw my whole life flashing in front of me. It was so fast. Luckily I'm not dead :-). The car is damaged but I think I'm OK. Some bruises. I hope I did not get a concussion. 

This NDE (near death experience) is distracting my habits but it is reminding me to be thankful to what I have. I LOVE my family. I need to take care of myself and take care of them. I love Kung Fu and I love training with all of you.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry that this has happened to you! I hope you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Scary how fast and unexpected some things can happen. Hope you are okay! Always a good time to tell people you love them 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you didn't get a concussion too! I am glad to hear that are ok and not badly hurt. Please take care! By the way, we love training with you too.

    ReplyDelete